If you are like most people wanting to learn a programming language, you don’t have much spare time. What time you have is extremely valuable. If you want to learn Google’s GO programming language, then, what you need is a course that will teach the essential Go programming skills quickly.
Think of a word processing program like Microsoft word – it has lots of advanced features that most people never use. It’s the same with computer programming. A typical programming language has many parts that rarely get used, and a lot of what is taught in a typical computer course or textbook never gets used in the real world by professional developers.
So why learn it all? It makes much more sense to learn just want you actually need to know to become productive and be then able to apply for GoLang developer positions. If you really want to learn those other parts of the Go lang language, then you can later, and it’s highly likely you will pick it up faster anyway at that point because of the skills you have already learned.
That’s what this course is all about – giving you the skills you need quickly without any fluff or useless information.
The course is aimed at complete beginners. No previous experience is necessary or assumed. If you are coming from another programming language like Java or C++, or C# then you will also feel right at home here, and you can skip any of the introductory parts if you wish. But keep in mind there are differences in Go compared to those languages, so it’s probably a good idea to watch all videos anyway.
What will you learn in the course?
- You will learn about many important GO code concepts including.
- Learn the syntax of the Go language by writing several simple text-based games
- Learn about the difference between Object-oriented programs and Go, which uses Composition
- Learn to think like a programmer: making decisions, looping logic, and performing calculations
- Learn about Go’s use of goroutines, channels, and the select statement for concurrent programming
- Learn how Go can be used to build a production-ready web application
Some of the other specific things you will work through include:
- How to write a Go program
- Learn the language while building simple games
- Learn all about the Go compiler
- Learn best practices when writing Go code
- Learn how to write idiomatic Go code
- Learn how to build a terminal-based Go program
- Learn low to build a basic web-based Go program
- Learn how to use delve, the Go debugger, to find and fix errors in your programs
Along the way, we will work with a lot of GO example code. We’ll start with badly written code, and go through it thoroughly to improve it and make it bug-free. This is an essential skill and you will learn that in this course.
The course uses a combination of small snippets of code, and then larger real-world projects that you can run and edit and improve – you will learn how to think like a programmer and how to make the most out of the GO programming language.What about if you have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, Trevor offers full support, answering any questions you have via the course Q&A section.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With their hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let the instructors know and they will refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with GO skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enrol now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced GO brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.